Monday, September 13, 2010

Journal Week 2

Monday
We learned how to make a car have a shine on it by using glint. It is a cool activity a but finding good spots for the shine to show is hard. I think that the pen tool is easy to use and is crazy for good curves

Tuesday
We went over a note about communication and instead of typing it out we just copied and pasted it from a teacher. Also, at the end i worked on my shining car and I'm almost done. It is going to be sick!

Wednesday
Today the teacher was nice enough to give us pancakes!! They were delicious. Anyways, i finished my shining car today and posted it on blogger. It looks awesome and it wasn't hard. Also, the teacher told us to make a slide show movie thing which i didn't get started on today.

Thursday
We took a note on graphic design elements. After I started my story on imovie. Its a parody of spider man; spider dog! I found about 13 pictures to make the story. I have all of the pictures in their time slot i just need to add the transitions tomorrow.

Friday
Today was crunch time. I finished my imovie by adding in the transitions and after that i made the song on garage band. My song has to have perfect timing because the song is sort of sound effects to the imovie. BUT, the timing was off by a lot because the GB time-line goes like this "...1||||5||||10...." and i thought that that numbers were seconds and not the lines. At the last 5 minutes of class i tried to fix it but it didn't work. HOPEFULLY Mr. D. will give us like 5 more minutes to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment