Monday, September 27, 2010

Journal Week 4

Monday
Today I changed the colour of an eye using photoshop. Later Mr D. talked to us more about the test and about animation. Then we got a bit of free time to work with motion 2 and see how it works.

Tuesday
Today we took a note on photography and then we took a test on it. I aced it, but me and a few other people worked together to get them all right. Then I started a new project on photoshop to make me look like an avatar.

Wednesday
Today things got off to a long start because people weren't listening. Then we were introduced to a photoessay and Mr D. showed us some examples. I got 7 out of the 20 pictures needed and i should hopefully finish tomorrow.

Thursday
Today, Mr D. reexplained the photoessay assignment to the people that didnt't understand it. I finished my whole photoessay but it took me the rest of the day. I barely have anytime to write this.

Friday
Mr D. introduced a new project that will take 2-3 weeks. It is a poster advertising SHSM around the school and we need to make it from scratch. Logo, pictures, slogan, etc. I have an idea for a log so far but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment