Monday, September 20, 2010

Journal Week 3

Monday
Today Mr D. told us to go onto Live Type and make a small portfolio of some things that we made. I used the tech template and added the crazy ball, car shine, and spider dog videos. This program is easy to use and the templates are sick. I hope we get to learn how to make things like that.

Tuesday
We got time to finish our lifetype project but since i was already done i just helped people. Near the end of class, we were told to start a coreldraw project which i am almost done.

Wednesday
Today we got two new assignments. 1 for coreldraw and 1 for illustrator. I finished my coreldraw and it is a windows logo. tomorrow i will start my illustrator and hopefully finish.

Thursday
We went over all of our notes and posted the ones we didn't have. I started my illustrator project and finished all of the petals. tomorrow i should finish.

Friday
I finished my finished my illustrator flower. Then i showed mr.d my completed up-to-date blog. Also, i started my eye in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment